Appellate Authority as on 23rd June 2016
Download a Printable Form (PDF)
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART 1, SECTION II OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 23rd June , 2016
In supersession of this Ministry’s notification No.11036/13/2009-PC&V dated 17th August, 2015 and in terms of Section 19(1) of the Right to Information Act, 2005, Smt. Vishu Maini, Deputy Director General (Statistics) in Ministry of Tribal Affairs is hereby designated as Appellate Authority for Ministry of Tribal Affairs for all subjects being handled by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
2. Smt. Vishu Maini, DDG (Stats)’s official address and telephone no., email is as under:-
Room No.242 , August Kranti Bhawan,
Bikaji Came Place, New Delhi-110066
E mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
(M. Dilip Kumar)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Government of India Press
Copy for information to:-
(1) The Secretary, Central Information Commission, New Delhi
(2) Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions [Estt. (B) Division] North Block, New Delhi/ Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi
Copy also to:-
1. Smt. Vishu Maini, Deputy Director General (Stats) & Appellate Authority, August Kranti Bhawan, New Delhi-110066.
2. All Officers/Sections/Divisions in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
3. Dir(NIC) Room No. 217-G, D-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi along with soft copy with the request that this notification may be posed on the website of the Ministry.
4. Notice Board of e-office.